Watanabe Ing LLP is pleased to announce that six of its attorneys and five practice groups have been ranked by Chambers and Partners in the 2023 edition of the USA Guide. Chambers and Partners is a trusted and world-renowned legal directory that ranks firms and attorneys in a wide range of practice areas based on in-depth research, and client and peer interviews. As the preeminent guide of the legal industry, Chambers and Partners evaluates attorneys based on their legal knowledge and experience, ability and effectiveness, and client service.
Watanabe Ing LLP congratulates the following attorneys and practice groups named to 2023 Chambers and Partners USA Guide, and is pleased to share referee testimonials where noted:
- J. Douglas Ing (Band 2) – Real Estate: Zoning/Land use – “He is an outstanding attorney in land use, government relations and other areas.”
- Brian A. Kang (Band 2) – Real Estate: Zoning/Land use – “Brian is excellent in all regards. It’s a joy to work with him.”
- Ronald Y.K. Leong (Band 2) – Labor & Employment
- Ian L. Sandison (Band 2) – Environment – “He is interested in and understands his client’s business.” “Ian brings seniority and a breadth of experience. He has diverse experience, that sets him apart.”
- Summer H. Kaiawe (Up and Coming) – Litigation: General Commercial – “Summer provides expert knowledge and a high level of service on all matters in a timely manner.” “Summer is extremely smart, responsive, analytical, and a joy to work worth.”
- Joyce W.Y. Tam-Sugiyama (Up and Coming) – Environment – “Joyce is very detail-oriented.”
- Environment (Band 1)
- Corporate/Commercial (Band 3)
- Labor & Employment (Band 3)
- Litigation: General Commercial (Band 3)
- Real Estate (Band 3)
Click here to go to the Chambers website to view Watanabe Ing LLP’s rankings with commentary from Chambers.